ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2013 Notification – esickar.gov.in
ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2013- esickar.gov.in Notification | UDC, MTS, Stenographer Jobs Vacancy 2013 Online Application Forms
esickar.gov.in ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2013: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Vacancy, Admit Card
- Preferential Location of Placement for ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2013:Karnataka
- Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2013: Rs 15000/-pm.
- Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2013:Candidate should be passed Matriculation or equivalent from any recognized board having diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Karnataka
Recruitment of UDC, MTS & Stenographers 2012
Total No. of Vacancies : 174 Posts
- Upper Division clerks (UDC) : 95 Vacancies
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) : 68 Vacancies
- Stenographers : 11 Vacancies
Education Qualification :
- Stenographer : Pass in Higher Secondary (12th / PUC) with Speed of 80 w.p.m in Stenography (English/Hindi) & Working Knowledge of Computer including use of office suites and databases
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) : Degree with Working knowledge of Computer including use of office suites and databases.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) : Pass in Matriculation / SSLC / 10th Class
Age Limit : (As on 31.01.2012 ) : Minimum 18 years – maximum 27 years (25 years for MTS)
Pay Scale / Salary :
- Stenographer : Rs.5200- 20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.2400/-
- Upper Division Clerk : Rs.5200- 20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.2400/-
- Multi Tasking Staff : Rs.5200- 20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.1800/-
Selection Procedure : Written Exam – Computer Skill Test – Stenography Test
Written Exam & Computer Skill Test is common for all posts & Stenography Test will be conducted only for Stenographer post. Written Exam consists of Multiple choice objective type questions from General English & General Knowledge for Stenographers & Numerical Ability, English Language, General Intelligence, General Awareness for UDC & MTS Exam.
Fees : Rs. 225/- (Rs. 125/- for the post of MTS) (No Fees for SC / ST / PH / Departmental Candidates / Female / Ex-Servicemen) Payable at any branch of Canara bank through the challan generated after submitting Online Application.
Exam Centers : Bangalore / Hubli / Gulbarga
How to Apply : First through Online Application AND through Registered Post
- Candidates need to apply Online through the Online Application Link provided below.
- After successful registration, a system generated Online application should be printed
- This application should be duly signed and duly attested
- Enclose all the testimonials (as applicable) like attested copies of Marks cards, Certificates, Documents etc.
- On the envelop cover write “Application for the post of UDC / STENOGRAPHER / MTS ”
- Send the application through registered post / speed post only to the following address so as to reach before last date.
Additional Commissioner & Regional Director,
No.10, Binnypet, Binnyfield,
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Exam, Computer Test and Steno Exam.
Its rest info like Application Fee, Pay Scale, How to Apply and More they will benotification. We will update you when it will revealed at its official site.
For more and latest info on Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)Karnataka recruitment than regularly visit its official site.
Official Url- esickar.gov.in
Important Dates :
- Last Date to Submit Online Applications : 31.01.2012 till 12.00 Noon
- Last date to receive Printout of Applications through Post : 10.02.2012
- Last date to receive Printout of applications from far flung areas : 17.02.2012
- Exam Date for the post UDC : 01-04-2012
- Exam Date for the post of MTS : 29-04-2012
- Exam Date for the post of Stenographer will be notified separately.
Important Links :